Saline Ozone IV treatment serves as a potent antioxidant, aiding in the reduction of oxidative harm linked to chronic inflammation while also lowering the likelihood of developing diseases. Through its role as an immunomodulator, ozone infusion effectively manages various inflammatory ailments such as arthritis, asthma, colitis, autoimmune disorders, and crohn’s disease.
Ozonated Saline infusion is providing ozone without the need for patient blood extraction. Instead, ozone is delivered by infusing into a saline solution directly through an IV drip. This approach is widely recognized as one of the safest and most effective methods for administering ozone therapy.
Ozone therapy is not drug therapy, It is a biological response modification treatment that allows the body access to high oxygen optimization.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
Oxygen is your most critical nutrient. But it’s not just what you take in, it’s what you utilize. The difference between you at 20 and you at 70 is the efficiency at which you utilize oxygen. Decreased oxygen utilization happens locally and systemically; the key to the treatment and prevention of disease is optimum oxygen utilization.
Ozone can offer remarkable relief and facilitate the healing process.
Stimulates the immune system
Kills bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi
Ozonated Saline IV Therapy
Ozonated Saline IV Therapy stands out as one of the most versatile forms of ozone intervention with an exceptionally low occurrence of side effects, this treatment proves highly advantageous for patients dealing with a diverse range of health conditions.
Patients who may find significant benefits from this form of ozone therapy include those with the following conditions:
- Acute infections
- Autoimmune disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic viral infection
- Coronary artery and cardiovascular disease
- Cutaneous fungi
- Dental ostitis
- Herpes 1 & 2
- Interstitial cystitis
- Liver disease
- Long Haul COVID
- Lyme disease
- Macular degeneration
- Sinus infections
- Ulcerative colitis
Other Ozone Therapies
In addition to Ozonated Saline IV Infusions, Ozone Insufflations can also provide relief for a variety of conditions.
Rectal ozone therapy offers a primary advantage in elevating oxygen levels within the gut and liver, resulting in improved oxygenation of tissues throughout the entire body. This treatment is especially valuable for individuals grappling with illnesses or conditions originating in the gut, colon, or liver. Some of the key benefits include:
- Alleviating IBS and constipation
- Detoxifying the liver and gut.
- Addressing parasitic infections
- Treating anal fistula, fissures, and hemorrhoids.
- Reducing inflammation
Vaginal Insufflation involves the introduction of medical ozone into the vagina. The antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties of ozone make it a potential treatment for:
- Yeast, bacterial, and viral vaginal infections
- Unexplained pain in or around the vagina
- Pain during intercourse or pelvic pain
This form of treatment aims to address these specific concerns by leveraging the therapeutic effects of ozone.
Nasal Insufflation introduces medical ozone into the nasal passages. The antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties of ozone make it a potential treatment for:
- Sinus infections
- Allergic rhinitis
- Nasal congestion
- Other nasal-related conditions
This treatment aims to address these specific concerns by harnessing the therapeutic effects of ozone.
Ozone Therapy FAQs
What is Ozone?
Ozone (molecular O3) is formed when the oxygen atoms in oxygen (molecular O2) are split and then recombined into a triplet molecule. 90% of the earth’s ozone layer is formed when the sun’s ultraviolet energy hits oxygen. The remaining 10% of the earth’s ozone layer is generated by the Catatumbo Lightning storms in Venezuela. This phenomenon is capable of producing 1.176 million lightning bolts a year. When lightning hits oxygen it generates ozone.
History of Ozone
Ozone was discovered in 1785 by Dutch physicist Martinus Van Marum (1750-1837) by perceiving a peculiar odor that was generated near electrostatic machines. The German chemist Christian Friedrich Schönbein (1799-1868) synthesized it in 1840. Liebig a collaborator of Schönbein, suggested the term “ozonized oxygen” because in Greek “ozein” means “smelling gas”.
How many sessions of Ozonated Saline IV Therapy are recommended?
The number of sessions required may vary depending on individual health goals and the specific condition being addressed. In many cases, patients may find relief and benefits after a few sessions, but ongoing therapy may be recommended for chronic conditions.